Indian head massage will soothe away stress and tension, leving you relaxed, revitalised and re-energised. This is a very popular treatment, perfect for promoting a calm mind, a stress-free body and for maintaining optimum health. Significant improvement noticed with:
- Migraine and headaches
- Stress-related disorders
- Insomnia and disturbed sleep
- Mandibular Joint Tension (MJT)
- Suppleness and flexibility to head, neck and shoulders
- Increase oxygen and glucose supply to the brain
- Scalp stimulation increasing blood circulation, promoting healthy hair
- Increase cerebral spinal fluid circulation
- Improved muscle tone
- Calms the respiratory system, helping asthma
The massage will usually begin with the upper back, where a combination of deep massage ang pressure points help to relax the muscles and to loosen and melt knots.
Moving through the shoulders and upper arms further releases the common spots for holding stress and tension, and then working deeply into the neck where tension accumulates relieves headaches and improves cerebral spinal fluid circulation.
Moving up to the scalp, techniques are used that stimulate, relax and revive the whole of the head, increasing circulation and promoting healthy hair.
Finally the treatment may include a gentle face massage with techniques that help circulation, skin tone, and sinus and headache problems.